In House Employment Legal Advisor
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Business in the West Midlands is looking for an Employment Legal Advisor to join a busy team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Legal Advisor to support the Global Employment Team based in the West Midlands. This business can provide you with a good platform for career progression as you will have the opportunity to work closely with a number of senior employment lawyers.
The successful Employment Legal Advisor will:
- Advise on a range of contentious Employment matters including but not limited to handling employment tribunal litigation.
- Support the management of ACAS early conciliation requests, the collation of management information and reports, preparation of employment tribunal material, production of presentations, spreadsheets and collation of legal reports when required.
- Assist with day-to day employment queries and manage relationships with external lawyers.
- Maintain and manage a range of internal stakeholder relationships including the Legal team, the HR function and the Employee Relations team.
About the person
- The Employment Legal Advisor will have a proven track record within Employment Law.
- You will have had exposure with managing the HR and ER function and a working knowledge of current employment law.
- You will have ideally worked within a business or been on a secondment to an In-House organisation.
- Desired attributes of the Employment Legal Advisor include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving and negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
About the firm
This Global Business are well known in the market for its friendly atmosphere and open door policy and training and support will be provided to the successful candidate to help progress their career.
For more information about this In House Employment Legal Advisor role in the West Midlands or the market in general please call Nisha Jassi on 0121 260 2562 or email at Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org.