Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 legal Burton-On-Trent Staffordshire GB GBP 38000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have recently been instructed by our client, a leading regional law firm, in relation to an exciting opportunity for a junior Solicitor (NQ-3) to join their highly regarded Corporate & Commercial team based in Burton upon Trent. This role offers the opportunity to qualify into a team that offers excellent quality of work, the opportunity to work with leading individuals in the market and a clear progression path.
About the role
The Corporate & Commercial team is widely recognised for the wide range of transactional work for clients spanning across a variety of sectors.
Daily work of the Corporate Solicitor will include:
- Share sale/business and asset transactions
- General company secretarial advice
- Joint venture agreements
- Partnership/LLP shareholder agreements
- Terms and conditions, supplier agreements, distribution contracts & agency agreements
- General Corporate/Commercial advice
- Banking and security work including debentures, legal charges, assignment of life policies and other security
About the person
The successful Corporate & Commercial Solicitor will be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 6 months Corporate/Commercial experience.
The candidate’s desired skills and experience include the following:
• A high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment;
• Keen attention to detail;
• A real passion for Corporate & Commercial law
• Commercial acumen; and
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
About the organisation
This opportunity provides the successful Corporate & Commercial Solicitor with the opportunity to join a full service law firm who are passionate about promoting equality and diversity and act for a high quality client base.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com