Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 legal London London 36 Railway Approach GB HA3 5AA GBP 100000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the General Counsel position This is a great opportunity for a lawyer with corporate, commercial or commercial property experience to join a small team and lead their legal function as General Counsel and be part of the Executive Committee.
- Providing expert and strategic legal advice on a variety of matters such as acquisition of development sites, raising capital, restructuring, joint ventures and general commercial contracts;
- Providing day to day legal advice that affect operations of the business;
- Manage legal agreements including share purchase agreements, loan note instruments and warrants;
- Oversee internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors;
- Anticipate legal issues and identify proactive solutions to monitor and strategically manage risks to the business.
Your key skills
This role is best suited to a lawyer with at least 6 years of experience in either corporate, commercial property or commercial legal work. You should be able to manage a wide and varied caseload working at a senior level with the CEO, CFO and COO on both legal matters as well as more strategic issues relating to the business.
Due to the location of the business, it is important you are able to commute to north west London for this role.
If you have the required skills for this senior role, please click to apply.