Consultant Max Holder
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-14 legal London London GB GBP 40 55 55 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This role will have aspects of Paralegal and Company Secretary work.
A global sports media company are looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join their Corporate Legal team.
- Preparation of minutes of the board of directors and shareholders;
- Updating corporate registers, books and records and constitutional documents for group companies;
- Undertaking and follow-up of legal and administrative formalities;
- Communications and fillings with external contacts;
- Drafting of legal corporate documentation/communications and coordination of external legal counsel; and
- Other miscellaneous tasks.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree with a law conversion;
- Minimum of 2 years as a paralegal;
- Preferably magic circle or US law firm experience. However, all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Exposure to an international corporate law environment; and
- Excellent organisational skills.