M&A Lawyer - VP/Director
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 legal London London Newgate Street GB EC1A 7HD GBP 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
About the M&A lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for a mid/senior public M&A lawyer to join a top investment bank in central London. The role will involve you facing off to senior stakeholders in the business as well as reporting directly to the MD of the business.
- Negotiate, draft and review confidentiality agreements and engagement letters;
- Review documentation including prospectus, offer documents and public announcements;
- Advise on Market Abuse, Takeover Code, and Listing Rules;
- Acting as the second most senior member of the team behind the MD;
- Dealing with senior stakeholders and taking a role in the strategic decisions of the business.
Your key skills:
This role is best suited to a lawyer with at least 6 years experience with public M&A law who is comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and is looking to take on a role with great business exposure and responsibility. If you are looking for a step up to a Director title this is a great opportunity to do that and be the second most senior lawyer in the team behind the MD.
If you have the relevant public M&A experience for this role, please click to apply.