Consultant Daniel Harris
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 building-and-construction UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Lawyer to join a global leader in the infrastructure space. You will be responsible for M&A and other Corporate work across the wider company, offering you the rare opportunity to work with and influence key stakeholders across the business.
In the role you will:
- You will oversee a broad variety of commercial work, as well as advising on M&A and other Corporate work across the wider company.
- Draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts, you will also be advising on M&A and other general corporate activity, including JVs, re-organisations, finance and internal governance (approvals)
- Support the company’s operational business and group functions
- Work closely with senior management across the company, providing strategic and commercial legal advice
You will be:
- A Corporate/M&A Lawyer who is c.3-8 PQE (other PQE will be considered)
- Confident, Commercially minded and highly motivated
- A team player and someone who wants to be a 'go to' person for the business