Corporate Legal Counsel
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for a corporate lawyer to move in-house to a global construction and infrastructure company.
A fantastic opportunity for a corporate lawyer to move in-house to a global construction and infrastructure company. This role with lead on all corporate activity within the business and is a chance to be involved more commercially at senior management level.
- Provide strategic advice to senior management across the business;
- Advise on joint venture agreements, re-organisations, finance and internal governance;
- Advise on M & A and other corporate work across the wider company;
- Oversee a broad variety of commercial work across the business;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- UK qualified solicitor or qualified from a relevant foreign jurisdiction with some relevant British work experience;
- 5-8 years PQE as a corporate lawyer however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Previous exposure to in-house would also be advantageous;
Please click on the link to apply for this corporate in-house role