Corporate Finance Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Corporate Solicitor A leading city centre firm with an international reach are seeking a corporate solicitor to work on a high quality corporate caseload. This corporate solicitor will gain exposure to a range of corporate matters working for an enviable client base.
• This corporate finance solicitor will be working on a broad range of complex transactions for public and private companies, partnerships, financial institutions and private individuals.
• Caseload will include; mergers and acquisitions, disposals, capital markets, private equity, corporate reorganisations, investment funds and joint ventures.
• You will be encouraged to get involved in business development.
About the person
• This firm would be interested in speaking to candidates with a range of PQE.
• You will have corporate experience from a reputable corporate team.
• Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and display a proactive attitude.
• Generous salary and package.
• Large team where partners are very visible and involved.
• Established firm within a city centre location.
For more information about this Corporate Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com