Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 07 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the Corporate Lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for a corporate lawyer to join a growing boutique asset manager based near Piccadilly. You will be working directly with the GC in a small team providing wide ranging advice to the business and assisting the GC on matters such as fund launches, establishment of new offices, regulatory matters and private investments.
- Assisting with the launch of new funds;
- Advising on corporate governance issues;
- Negotiation of a range of fund and trading documentation;
- Managing external counsel;
- Assisting the GC with all day to day matters pertaining to the business.
Your Key Skills:
This role is best suited to a lawyer with 4-6 years PQE with a corporate background. You will be comfortable dealing with a wide range of issues affecting the business and be able to work pro actively and closely with the GC, whilst also supporting junior members of the team. An ability to think and advise in a commercial way is important as is being comfortable managing and running your own pieces of work.
If you have the required skills for this position, please click to apply.