Corporate Tax Solicitor
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 01 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Corporate Tax Solicitor An international law firm are seeking to grow their corporate tax offering by seeking a corporate tax solicitor to join their team. They are a busy corporate tax team and this corporate tax solicitor will have a high quality caseload, displayed by their top tier ranking in the Legal 500.
• You will be working on a corporate tax caseload on a national and international scale.
• Advising on tax strategies, tax savings, transactional planning, structuring and financing.
• Working for high-profile PLC’s. management teams, investment funds and real estate developers.
About the person
• We are looking for NQ – 4 years’ PQE.
• You will have trained at reputable firm and have good academics.
• If you have specific tax experience, then this would be preferable but not a pre-requisite.
• Attractive salary and benefits package.
• You will be joining a successful firm who pride themselves on their collegiate and supportive nature.
• Centrally located in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Corporate Tax Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com