Interim Corporate Tax Solicitor
Salary £40 - £55 per hour
Location South West England
Consultant Leighann Ellis
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters Legal is working with a National firm who are looking for an Interim Corporate Tax Lawyer to join their office in South West England. This assignment is offered on an initial 3 month contract.
The team works with corporate entities and trusts, charities and high net worth individuals based both in the UK and abroad. The work tha they deal with includes corporate restructurings, investment fund transactions and property transactions. Duties of the role include;
- Corporate finance support on trade and private equity deals
- HMRC investigations
- Management tax incentives on buy-in and buy-out
- Tax advice to buyers and sellers of development land
- Advice to investment funds on inward investment in UK commercial and residential property
- Advice on innovative user of partnership structures
- SDLT and ATED advice to residential and non-residential persons regarding investment in UK urban and rural property
- Disclosure of tax irregularities and HMRC under the various disclosure regimes
The ideal candidate should be a qualified Solicitor or Lawyer with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE, although this does not preclude more experienced candidates from applying. Due to the fact that this is a short term assignment, the candidate must be able to pick up an existing caseload with the minimum of supervision or assistance.
For more information, or to be considered for the role please contact Leighann Ellis at Robert Walters Legal Recruitment on Leighann.Ellis@RobertWalters.com or 0121 260 2544.