Director Of Risk & Compliance
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 legal London London wc2e 9ab GB GBP 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have been instructed exclusively on an outstanding Director of Risk & Compliance role with one of our elite US clients.
In this business crucial Director of Risk & Compliance position you will work closely with the Firms Managing Partner and will be responsible for all areas of risk management and internal and external legal compliance.
Key responsibilities for the Director of Risk & Compliance:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the firm's risk and compliance strategy and lead the process of ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Leading, managing, developing and mentoring the Compliance team
- Keeping up-to-date with SRA changes and LLP requirements, drafting and implementing appropriate policies
- Serving as the point of contact with the SRA;
- Develop internal AML awareness and establish effective training programmes and best practice adherence;
- Overseeing the conflicts processes generally;
- Managing and reviewing engagement terms with clients, including Outside Counsel Guidelines
- Reviewing and negotiating third party supplier contracts
With a background in legal Risk & Compliance, you will be experienced in working in a a top tier law firm and have the ability to effectively manage a team. The ability to develop the firms overall Risk & Compliance strategy is essential and outstanding communication skills are required.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career development.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Director of Risk & Compliance role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.