Senior Claims Solicitor (In-House)
Salary £100,000 - £115,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 legal London London GB GBP 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this business crucial Senior Claims Solicitor (In-House) position you will support the firms GC in and take the lead in managing all aspects of claims made against the Firm. You will be involved in providing advice on professional responsibility and be the key point of contact and trusted business advisor on Risk and Professional Indemnity issues.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Claims Solicitor (In-House)
- support the firms GC in and take the lead in managing all aspects of claims made against the Firm.
- assist with insurance placement of the firm, liaising with the firm's brokers and senior management.
- Build/develop/maintain relationships with the firm's brokers and insurers.
- Assist with project work and local PI renewals
- Assisting Head of Risk Management with Invitations & Audits
- Providing risk training firm-wide.
This role will be suitable for candidates with prior In-House experience, alternatively candidates with contentious experience who have been working in a top tier firm and who are looking for a new challenge.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career aspirations.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Claims Solicitor (In-House) position is for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.