Data Protection Manager
Salary £75,000 - £95,000 per annum
Consultant Donna Witten
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 legal London London GB GBP 75000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Data Protection Manager to join their Risk and Compliance team in London. The role will be responsible for setting up and maintaining processes and procedures to ensure the firm is meeting its data protection requirements.
The Data Protection Manager based in London will be responsible for the following on the business support/ in house side:
- Setting up and maintaining policies, processes and procedures to ensure the firm is meeting its DPA, GDPR and regional data privacy requirements;
- Responding to and resolving queries from the business in relation to data protection issues;
- Dealing with data subject rights requests, including subject access requests and ensuring such requests are dealt with in accordance with current law;
- Assisting with any data security incidents and breaches, managing required ICO notifications and remedial action;
- Conducting any data protection risk assessments internally and of third parties;
- Developing and delivering in-house training with regards to data protection issues where necessary;
- Setting up and maintaining information asset registers and information data flows internally with the firm and between the firm and other third parties.
Competitive salary with work/life balance