Risk & Compliance Lawyer - US Firm
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 legal London London GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Risk & Compliance Lawyer position has arisen at one of the worlds leading US Law Firms, located in London. In this business crucial position you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Risk and Compliance on all Risk & Compliance related matters, implementation of strategy and management of compliance procedures across the London office.
- Advise the London partners and attorneys on a wide range of compliance and regulatory issues
- supporting the COLP in respect of satisfying all SRA requirements and providing guidance to the firm on professional conduct issues;
- Taking responsibility for reviewing and keeping the firm's risk management procedures up to date, including drafting and amending the firm's policies, procedures, guidance, and practice notes
- Assisting with discrete projects as required, such as creating and maintaining a database of non-standard engagement letters; establishing a database of template engagement letters and terms of business used by the firm's international offices
- Generally providing support to the firm's Head of Risk & Compliance and General Counsel as required
Thus role will be suitable for an experienced Risk & Compliance Lawyer, alternativly a mid-level fee earner from a top tier firm who is looking to take their career in a new direction.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarded as being the leader in its field. With great clients and known for it outstanding corporate culture, this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step in your career than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.