Junior AML Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 legal London London GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
To provide support to the Compliance Team to help ensure that the department provides a quality service in all respects. In this business crucial Junior AML Analyst position you will be responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process and will gain exposure to AML/ KYC and CDD practices.
- Undertaking client due diligence checks, and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Team's inbox
- Using databases, external and internal and conducting research as part of this due diligence
- Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarding as being the leader in its field.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step in your career than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.