Senior Risk & Compliance Lawyer (Manager)
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 20 February 2019 2019-02-202019-04-21 legal London London GB GBP 90000 1100000 1100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
In this business crucial Senior Risk & Compliance Lawyer position you will be responsible for working alongside the COLP, COFA and MLRO you will be responsible for risk management and internal and external legal compliance.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Risk & Compliance Lawyer (AML Manager):
- To manage the risk and compliance team in the delivery of AML advice to the firm.
- Develop internal AML awareness and establish effective training programmes and best practice adherence
- Oversee, maintain and develop the Firms matter inception procedures
- assisting the MLRO with carrying out research to be used in suspicious activity reports (SARs) and assisting with drafting SARs
- Review and analysis of escalated conflicts / confidentiality issues
- assisting with developing new Compliance policies/ strategies
- providing advice to the Firm about other aspects of the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 such as client care
With 4 years+ in legal Risk & Compliance, you will be experienced in working in a a top tier law firm and have the ability to effectively manage a team of analysts. A strong technical skillset and the ability to develop the firms overall Risk & Compliance strategy is essential.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career development.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Risk & Compliance Lawyer (AML Manager)role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170