Conflicts Analyst / Lawyer
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Vivianne Joor
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 legal London London GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Conflicts Analyst A new and exciting Conflicts Analyst opportunity has just become available with a Global Law Firm. To analyse and make decisions on conflicts and other compliance issues for mandates already undertaken by the Firm, or to be undertaken by the Firm. This role offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, legally minded individual who is keen to develop a career in Risk and Compliance
- Assist in conducting conflicts checks and analysing the results within the firms’ case management systems.
- Conducting wider research on the corporate history of clients via external sources.
- Identifying conflicts issues and finding reasoned practical solutions where possible.
- Liaising with fee earners to discuss conflict issues, especially commercial conflicts issues, which will often involve liaising with separate partners to reach an agreement between them both.
- Assisting senior analysts with commercial conflicts packs.
- Maintain the conflicts database and make sure it is up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensuring they are meeting their own KPIs as well as the team and firms KPIs.
- Ensure that the conflicts inbox is managed and work sent out to the correct people.
- General Administrative skills, such as proofreading and updating excel spreadsheets.
- Participating in conflicts and risk and risk and compliance meetings.
- Promoting good practice within the wider business.
- Develop a sound understanding of conflicts legislation and case law.
- Assist in the implementation of internal processes for conflicts and promote best practice.
- A Law Degree or legal qualification - Newly qualified LLB graduates are welcomed that are keen to develop a career in Risk & Compliance
- A strong interest in developing a career in Risk and Compliance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are career focussed and want to take the next step, this Conflicts Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or email me on email@example.com to find out more.