Global Compliance Officer
Salary £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 education-and-training UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this business critical Global Compliance Officer position you will be responsible for creating, implementing and co-ordination the Risk & Compliance Management Plan across multiple regions.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining the Annual Compliance Plan;
- Drafting and updating policies and procedures;
- Creating and delivering Risk & Compliance trainig;
- Serving as the subject matter expect in relation to Data Privacy and Anti-Bribery & Corruption;
- Act as lead for insurance claims against the business.
With a background in global professional services compliance, you will be used to working in a matrix across multiple regions.The ability to develop the businesses overall compliance framework is essential and your credibility to work closely with senior members of the business will ensure you success in this role.
This business requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field.
If you are a driven Compliance Officer who is looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 02075098170 to find out more.