Risk & Compliance Lawyer - US Firm
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 legal UK
An outstanding Risk & Compliance Lawyer position has arisen at one of the worlds leading US Law Firms, located in London. In this business crucial position you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Risk and Compliance on all Risk & Compliance related matters and the implementation of Strategy and management of compliance procedures across the London office.
- Taking responsibility for reviewing and keeping the firm's risk management procedures up to date, including drafting and amending the firm's policies, procedures, guidance, and practice notes
- Assisting with discrete projects as required, such as creating and maintaining a database of non-standard engagement letters; establishing a database of template engagement letters and terms of business used by the firm's international offices
- Generally providing support to the firm's Head of Risk & Compliance and General Counsel as required
- Advise the London partners and attorneys on a wide range of compliance and regulatory issues
- Review and improve the client and matter inception processes and confidential information processes for the London office
With a background in Law Firm Risk & Compliance you will be a mid-level Risk & Compliance lawyer, preferably from an international law firm. You will have the ability to work autonomously and have experience managing projects and implementing changes to processes and procedures as a Risk & Compliance Lawyer.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarding as being the leader in its field. With great clients and know for it outstanding corporate culture, this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
If you are driven and ambitious Risk & Compliance lawyer and are looking to take the next step in your career than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.