Risk & Compliance Specialist
Salary £20,000 - £45,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivianne Joor
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-23 legal UK
BELFAST - The Risk & Compliance Specialist opportunity will involve providing efficient and effective Risk/Compliances support within the firms new office in Belfast Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills are essential. Strong IT skills, in particular outlook diary management and excel are required to be successful along with having the ability to prioritise. This post is key to supporting the business to ensure ongoing compliance, client records and employee information uses and access.
This opportunity will be based in Belfast
Risk Conflicts Team
- Be first port of call for team conflicts queries, providing support and advice for team members.
- Run conflict searches when necessary and during absence of team members.
- Investigate conflict matches and report back to fee earners where necessary.
- Generate reports on numbers of conflicts run.
- Train new team members on Conflicts.
- Lateral Conflicts
- Run reports for all potential lateral partners joining the firm.
Business Acceptance Team
- Be first port of call for team Business Acceptance queries, providing support and advice for team members.
- Carry out risk assessment checks and conflict approval checks when necessary and during absence of team members.
- Liaise with the Business Transformation Team to improve processes and ensure change requests are actioned.
- Respond to queries from the firm in relation to the Risk aspects of Client and Matter opening.
- Analyse reports on numbers of Business Acceptance approvals and answers to risk assessment questions which need follow-up.
- Train new team members on Business Acceptance.