Senior Professional Indemnity Solicitor (In-House)
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
In this business crucial, Senior Professional Indemnity Solicitor (In- House) position, you will support the Risk Management Director and the Head of Risk Management in managing the risk profile across the firms’ international offices. You will be involved in providing advice on professional responsibility and be key point of contact and trusted business advisor on Risk and Professional Indemnity issues.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Professional Indemnity Solicitor (In- House)
- Mange the placement of the firms’ international PI programme, liaising with the firm's brokers and insurers;
- Working with the community of Professional Indemnity partners, Risk Partners and regional risk management legal counsel, to ensure effective claims notification and resolution from a local/regional perspective;
- Manage Claims & Complaints handling, maintain registers, investigating complaints and advising the firm on how to the mitigate associated risks across its international offices;
- Managing a small sub-team of three people on a daily basis;
- Assisting Head of Risk Management with Invitations & Audits.
This role will be suitable for candidates with prior Risk experience, alternatively candidates with extensive contentious experience who have been working in a top tier firm and who are looking for a new challenge.
The ability to develop the firms overall Risk strategy is essential and outstanding communication skills are required.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for its corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career aspirations.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Professional Indemnity Solicitor (In-House) role is for you.
Apply today at email@example.com