AML & Conflicts Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
In these business crucial positions you will be responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of the Client and Matter Inception process and will gain broad exposure to both Aml & Conflicts.
- Responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Team's inbox
- Undertaking client due diligence checks, and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Using databases, external and internal and conducting research as part of this due diligence
- Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering, general inception, and conflicts queries.
- Carry out conflict searches and be able to identify, and escalate appropriately, any conflict issues arising out of searches undertaken or reviewed
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate information barriers are created, amended and maintained, whilst ensuring that any issues arising out of the information barrier process are flagged to supervisor and business as required.
You will have experience in Anti-Money laundering and/or Conflicts, preferably in an international law firm. You will have the ability to research, extract and compile information from various sources and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarded as being a leader in its field.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step in your career, than this role is for you.