In-House Lawyer (Risk & Compliance)
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 17 July 2018 2018-07-172018-09-15 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
In this business crucial In-House Lawyer (Risk & Compliance) position you will be responsible for working alongside the firms Global Head of Business Acceptance in developing and maintaining the firms Business Acceptance procedures.
Key responsibilities for the In-House Lawyer (Risk & Compliance):
- Review and analysis of escalated conflicts/confidentiality issues
- Review of engagement terms and outside counsel guidelines.
- Develop internal AML awareness and establish effective training programmes and best practice adherence
- Carrying out research to be used in suspicious activity reports (SARs) and assisting with drafting SARs
- Assisting with developing new Compliance policies
You will be experienced in working in a a top tier law firm and have a strong technical skillset.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career development.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this In-House Lawyer (Risk & Compliance) role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170