Head of Risk & Compliance
Salary £80,000 - £120,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
In this business crucial Head of Risk & Compliance position you will be responsible for working alongside the COLP, COFA and MLRO you will be responsible for all areas of risk management and internal and external legal compliance.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Risk & Compliance:
- To manage the risk and compliance team in the delivery of AML advice to the firm.
- Develop internal AML awareness and establish effective training programmes and best practice adherence
- Oversee, maintain and develop the Firms matter inception procedures
- Establish a centralised function for review and analysis of potential conflicts / confidentiality issues
- Develop and maintain information security policies
With a background in legal Risk & Compliance, you will be experienced in working in a a top tier law firm and have the ability to effectively manage a team of analysts. The ability to develop the firms overall Risk & Compliance strategy is essential and outstanding communication skills are required.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career development.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Risk & Compliance the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170