Senior Conflicts Lawyer
Salary £90,000 - £120,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Working as part of the Compliance & Risk Management Team to ensure the Firm performs comprehensive conflict and other assessments related to the inception of new and existing business with particular emphasis on, but not limited to, ensuring that the firm meets its obligations in relation to conflicts of interests.
- Analyse information in the firm's conflict management systems and other databases/sources and liaise with lawyers to identify any potential conflicts of interests relating to new clients and matters across all practice areas of the firm worldwide.
- Ensure that the assessment and clearance of new business fits within the firm's commercial strategy.
- Advise the partnership on whether new business can be accepted through the assessment of high level legal and commercial conflicts, confidential information and disclosure issues.
- Review legal/regulatory requirements and panel terms/other contractual agreements with clients.
- Advising the partnership on panel term agreements and other contractual issues and whether they have an impact on the Firm.
- Serves as a point of escalation for Conflicts Analysts withing the inception team
- Provide training across the firm
With a background in Law Firm Risk & Compliance you will have experience in Conflicts of interest, preferably in an international law firm.You will have the ability to research, extract and compile information from various sources and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarded as being the leader in its field.
If you are a driven Senior Conflicts Lawyer and are looking to take the next step in your career, than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.