Salary £55,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
In this business crucial AML Manager position you will be responsible for managing the team of CDD/AML Analysts in all aspects of Client and Matter Inception, with a primary focus on CDD/AML.
As a AML Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and Managing the Firms Client Due Diligence ('CDD') team
- Responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process
- Assisting the team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Team's inbox
- Consult with the MLRO on CDD issues and high risk approvals
- Serve as a point of escalation for Junior Analysts
- Undertaking client due diligence checks, and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering and general inception queries.
With a background in Law Firm Risk & Compliance you will have considerable law firm experience in CDD/Anti-Money laundering. You will have the ability to research, extract and compile information from various sources and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarded as being the leader in its field. With great clients and known for it outstanding corporate culture, this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step in you career, this AML Manager position is for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.