AML Analyst (Law Firm)
Salary £32,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
To provide support to the Compliance Team to help ensure that the department provides a quality service in all respects. In this business crucial AML ANalyst position you will be responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process and will gain exposure to AML/KYC and CDD practices.
- Undertaking client due diligence checks, and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Team's inbox
- Using databases, external and internal and conducting research as part of this due diligence
- Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering, general inception, and conflicts queries
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarded as being the leader in its field.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step in your career than this is the role for you.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.