Risk Management Lawyer (Professional Indemnity)
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 06 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
In this business crucial Risk Management Lawyer positing you will support the Risk Management Director and the Head of Risk Management in managing the risk profile across the firms international offices. You will be involved in providing advice on professional responsibility and be key point of contact and trusted business advisor on Risk and Professional Indemnity issues.
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Management Lawyer (Professional Indemnity):
- Claims & Complaints handling, maintain registers, investigating complaints and advising the firm on how to the mitigate associated risks
- assist the PI Team with insurance placement of the firm, liaising with the firm's brokers and senior management.
- Build/develop/maintain relationships with the firm's brokers and insurers.
- Assist Claims Manager with project work and local PI renewals
- Assisting Head of Risk Management with Invitations & Audits
- Providing risk training firm-wide.
This role will be suitable for candidates with prior Risk experience,alternatively candidates with contentious experience who have been working in a top tier firm and who are looking for a new challenge.
The ability to develop the firms overall Risk strategy is essential and outstanding communication skills are required.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career aspirations.
If you are driven,determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Risk Management Lawyer position is for you.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.