Salary £35000 - £60000 per annum + competitive
Consultant Adam Spencer
Date posted 20 February 2017
An outstanding Compliance Manager role has arisen at one of the UK's leading law firms in Bristol . This firm is recognised as being the leader in it's field and the role offers exceptional career progression
About the Compliance Manager Position:
In this business crucial Compliance Manager position you will be responsible for working alongside the COLP, COFA and MLRO you will be responsible for all areas of risk management and internal and external legal compliance.
Key responsibilities for the Compliance Manager:
- To manage the risk and compliance team in the delivery of AML advice to the firm.
- Develop internal AML awareness and establish effective training programmes and best practice adherence
- Oversee, maintain and develop the Firms matter inception procedures
- Establish a centralised function for review and analysis of potential conflicts / confidentiality issues
- Develop and maintain information security policies
With a background in legal Risk & Compliance, you will be experienced in working in a a top tier law firm and have the ability to effectively manage a team of analysts. The ability to develop the firms overall Risk & Compliance strategy is essential and outstanding communication skills are required.
This firm requires no introduction, is renowned for it's corporate culture and prides itself on promoting its employees long term career development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Risk & Compliance the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8383.