Senior AML Analyst
Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 03 February 2017
In this business crucial Senior AML Analyst position you will be responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception, with a primary focus on AML.
As a Senior AML Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Training of new team members as and when required, ensuring they have an effective training schedule and development plan in place
- Responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Team's inbox
- Serve as a point of escalation for Junior Analysts
- Undertaking client due diligence checks, and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering, general inception, and conflicts queries.
With a background in Law Firm Risk & Compliance you will have considerable law firm experience in Anti-Money laundering , preferably in an international law firm.You will have the ability to research, extract and compile information from various sources and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarding as being the leader in its field. With great clients and know for it outstanding corporate culture, this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step into this Senior AML Analyst position than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.