Conflicts & AML Analyst
Salary £23000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 31 January 2017
To provide support to the Compliance Team to help ensure that the department provides a quality service in all respects. In this business crucial position you will be responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process and will gain broad exposure to both Aml & Conflicts.
- Undertaking client due diligence checks, and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Responsible for day to day tasks relating to all aspects of Client and Matter Inception process
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Team's inbox
- Using databases, external and internal and conducting research as part of this due diligence
- Providing advice to fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering, general inception, and conflicts queries.
- Conduct conflict checks on clients and matters
- Identify wider risk and reputational issues
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of information barriers
- Relay conflict information in a way that is straightforward and jargon free to the business
This firm requires no introduction and is widely regarding as being the leader in its field. With great clients and know for it outstanding corporate culture, this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
With a background in Law Firm Risk & Compliance you will have experience in Anti-Money laundering and/ or Conflicts, preferably in an international law firm.You will have the ability to research, extract and compile information from various sources and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are driven and ambitious and are looking to take the next step in your career than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more