AML & Sanctions Lawyer
Salary £50000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 12 October 2016
An extremely rare AML & Sanctions Lawyer position has just become available at one of the worlds most recognised Global Law Firms based in London. Reporting directly to the Director of Risk and and MLRO, this role offers outstanding career progression for a market leading AML & Sanctions Lawyer.
In this vital AML & Sanctions Lawyer position you will be responsible for handling all sanctions related issues across the firm, advising fee earners and clients on potential risks and implementing the firm's risk strategies across multiple offices.
- Provide advice to Fee Earners on all sanctions related issues
- Keep the partnership updated with any and all regulatory developments
- Provide training across the firm on all sanctions related issues
- Conduct periodic review of the Risk Assessment System in order to maintain consistency
- Advise the firms clients, as required, on any compliance related issues and in particular, global sanction issues
With a background in AML & Sanctions in an international law firm you will be used to working in a matrix structure across multiple different offices. You will have the ability to communicate effectively and will be instrumental in implementing the firms risk strategies across it's global offices.
This international law firm requires no introduction and is recognised as being a leader in its field.With a fantastic working culture and a reputation for promoting it's employees growth and career development, this truly represents an outstanding opportunity.
If you are bright and ambitions and are looking to take the next step in your career, than this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.