Salary £45000 - £46000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Chatfield
Date posted 05 September 2016
A unique Compliance Manager position has arisen at on of the UK's most prominent National Firms based in Coulsdon. Reporting directly to the firms Head of Risk & Compliance , this role offers outstanding potential for career development.
About the Compliance Manager Position
In this vital Compliance Manager Position you will be responsible for delivering a customer focused service to the business in relation to guidance on compliance, client care and complaint handling.
- Take the lead , working in conjunction with the Head of Compliance, for dealing with all client complaints including liaison with the Legal Ombudsman
- Promote principles of good client care practice throughout the business
- To provide guidance at all levels of the business on compliance issues to include advice on the SRA Code of Conduct, anti-money laundering and compliance related legal obligations
- To be a subject matter expert on compliance issues and to keep up to date with developments in compliance
- Deliver induction training and assist in the development and delivery of regulatory and other training across the business
With experience of working in a compliance function within in a professional services firm you will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, you will have exceptional written verbal and communication skill and sound knowledge of the Solicitors Conduct.
The culture of this firm is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude,then this is the role for you.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Compliance Manger position is for you.
Apply today or call me on 020 7509 8170 to find out more.