Assistant Company Secretary
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Henry Rymer
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 retail London London GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will have an opportunity to cover a range of different responsibilities with regular exposure. The Assistant Company Secretary role is open due to team expansion and will offer a variety of company secretarial matters.
As Assistant Company Secretary, you will be joining a great team and report in to the Senior Assistant Company Secretary. A wide range of responsibilities range from governance and compliance, transaction, and shareholder work.
You will be expected to:
- Support listed and subsidiary board and committee governance.
- Assist in the production of the annual report.
- Support the team with corporate transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of the AGM, shareholder documentation and director briefing materials.
- Respond to routine shareholder enquiries.
- Manage a portfolio of UK companies ensuring best practice of governance.
- Assist with the board meetings and prepare minutes.
Located just north of London, you are required to be part, or ICSA qualified. They are looking for you to demonstrate your knowledge in company law and in governance. Ideally you will have listed experience within retail and be someone that has confidence to project manage.