Company Secretary Assistant
Salary £43,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Henry Rymer
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 legal London London GB GBP 43000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will provide Company Secretarial services for the law firm and its own client base. The Corporate Group that you will work under covers three main areas - * Advisory and transactional work * M&A, joint ventures * Private Equity
Core requirements of the role consist of the following -
- Preparing statuory documentation, board minutes, and resolutions
- Input data on Blueprint and maintain statutory records
- Filing confirmation statements and other forms with Companies House.
- Carry out legal entity searches for the firm
- Review and process invoices
- Assist with ad hoc projects
If you are an ICSA finalist/graduate with excellent communication, organisation, and problem solving skills this will be an excellent role for you. The law firm, based in London, will offer you an impressive package and will be a great step forward for you.
To register your interest, please apply today or contact email@example.com