COMPANY SECRETARY ASSISTANT (FTSE 100)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-192019-02-17 legal London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
To the extent not provided by external providers, provide company secretarial compliance services in relation to the UK subsidiaries, to maintain all UK subsidiary companies in good standing and fully compliant with current Companies Act legislation including: Assisting with the appointment and induction process for new directors; Ensuring all statutory records on Blueprint are maintained and all filings are made with the Registrar of Companies within the relevant time frames; Reviewing and approving all documents prepared by Link prior to filing; assisting with co-ordinating the year end subsidiary accounts approval process; arranging for approval and sealing of contracts, drafting associated resolutions and maintaining records for subsidiary Boards; drafting routine minutes e.g. for approval of subsidiary dividends; and ensuring that the companies are in full compliance with their obligations under the Companies Act and other regulations where relevant.
Assisting the team in ensuring that a full meeting support service is provided to the Board, its operational subsidiaries and Committee’s including:
- Drafting meeting agendas;
- Drafting skeleton minutes with a view to minuting Committees;
- Sending reminders for papers and collating papers as they are submitted;
- Filing and maintaining minute books;
- Organising ad-hoc Board and Committee meetings as required; and
- Preparing the annual Board and Committee meeting schedule, obtaining availability and sending diary invites.
- Skills Required
- Ability to build and develop relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Solid written and verbal communication at all levels (well-structured correspondence, reports and presentations).
- Good attention to detail and able to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality when needed.
- Team player; contributes ideas and actively makes suggestions for improvements to the teams processes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you would like to apply for the above role, please call me on 02075098421 or email@example.com