COMPANY SECRETARY ASSISTANT (BANKING)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 legal UK
The Company Secretarial team’s primary role is to ensure smooth governance and the efficient functioning of their Board and its committees and its Executive Committees. If you add to that the Legal team’s role in providing legal support and advice in relation to corporate or funding transactions, commercial arrangements, product design or, resolving disputes and you'll get a flavour of the extent to which their team's trusted advice is sought out across the organisation. They are looking for someone who is looking to take the next step in their Company Secretarial career
- Be a GradICSA or training for the ICSA’s qualification
- Have experience of taking minutes of meetings
- Possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be a team player but also able to work independently to tight deadlines, and to manage competing priorities
- Managing the process for weekly Executive Committee meetings, including agreeing the agenda with the Chief Executive’s office, attending and minuting meetings and maintaining the trackers of forward agenda items and matters arising.
- Collating and distributing papers for Executive and Board/Board Committee meetings.
- Maintaining the Group’s repository of governance policies, procedures and documentation and statutory records.
- Supporting the undertaking of procedures for compliance by the Group and its directors with obligations under the Listing, Prospectus and Disclosure & Transparency Rules, and other regulatory requirements
- Building effective working relationships with your colleagues, external service providers, the Board and members of the Executive Committee and their executive and personal assistants.
- Keeping abreast of relevant regulatory changes, including those related to the Companies Act 2006 and UK Corporate Governance Code and related guidance.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please call me on 02075098421 or firstname.lastname@example.org