ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY (CHELMSFORD)
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to work with the Head of the Division to provide Company Secretarial services to both investment company clients and the internal governance structure.
- Part Qualified Company Secretary, Grad ICSA or equivalent.
- Experience of Company Secretarial work, preferably in the closed-end sector or in a listed entity
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the provision of full range of Company Secretarial Services to a portfolio of clients which are mainly UK listed Investment Trusts.
- Ensuring compliance with Companies Acts, UKLA Listing Rules, Articles of Association, and associated statutory.& legal requirements.
- Undertaking event driven filings and maintaining statutory registers and other administrative tasks.
- Responsibility for the arrangement of, and full support for, General Meetings, Board and Committee meetings working closely with the Chairman, non-executive directors and other advisers to the investment trust.
- Participation in corporate actions such as share issuance's, share buy backs, capital re-organizations and new investment trust launches.
- Preparation and production of interim and annual report and accounts, in conjunction with Fund Accountants, Auditors and other third parties.
- Provision of statutory and regulatory advice to Boards and Investment Managers.
- Addressing ad hoc requests from the Board.
If you would like to apply, please call me on 02075098421 or firstname.lastname@example.org