ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY - FASHION + RETAIL
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the role: In this role you will support the deputy Company Secretary on defining and refreshing the framework & systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements. What you’ll do: * You will be someone who always keeps an eye on changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and takes action accordingly (liaising with external counsel, Companies House, HMRC and other regulatory authorities when necessary). * You will have a broad remit, including but not limited to the following: - Maintaining directors’ interests/related parties register and conflicts reporting, - The ongoing maintenance of employee share option plans, - Maintaining the register of shareholders and their queries, - Preparing documentation for KYC requests and supporting the wider Finance & Legal teams on corporate projects, - Accounts production and many other ad hoc matters.
- You have maintained group insurance policies
- You have had previous responsibility for the entire group structure maintenance including establishment/ dissolution/restructuring as necessary.
- You have maintained statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- You have experience liaising and following up with agents regarding overseas entities in regard to their statutory records, filing and regulatory requirements
- You have previously carried out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates, and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- You areconfident dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company shareholders.
- You are comfortable taking routine minutes.
If you would like to apply to this role, please call me when you can on 02075098421 or e- email@example.com