Subsidiary Governance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
* Legal or ICSA Qualified * Company secretarial or legal experience in the financial services industry * Experience in administering legal entity boards and governance committees from a company secretarial perspective * Graduate level 2:1 degree or equivalent
As a key member of the Subsidiary Governance Office UK, the incumbent will support the Senior Counsel & Subsidiary Governance Officer in the implementation of policies and procedures relating to corporate governance of designated subsidiaries in the UK.
This position will have regular interface with subsidiary directors and management, providing and sourcing information as required to enhance the governance process. The incumbent will act as Company Secretary for designated subsidiaries and be required to prepare regulatory filings and returns for those subsidiaries.
What will you do?
- Act as Company Secretary for designated subsidiaries and high level board and governance committees.
- Provide advice and support to the officers and directors of designated subsidiaries on governance issues, company law and regulation.
- Support board activities for designated subsidiaries including planning and preparation of board and committee meetings, preparation of resolutions, and maintaining corporate minute books.
- Preparation and submission of corporate filings and annual confirmation statements for designated subsidiaries.
- Provide advice and guidance to all subsidiaries, responding to enquiries and sourcing solutions to issues on board protocols, board and committee meetings, directorships, minute taking, preparation of documentation and other matters pertaining to board activities and corporate governance.
- Participate on cross-departmental project working groups requiring corporate governance assistance (e.g. corporate reorganisations, establishment / dissolution of subsidiaries or branches).
If you would like to apply, please call me on 02075098421 or e- firstname.lastname@example.org