COMPANY SECRETARY ASSISTANT (FTSE 100)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Skills and Experience Required * Ability to build positive working relationships and work well with colleagues at all levels of seniority, adapting personal style where required * Extremely organised, systematic and efficient * Outstanding attention to detail * Ability to adeptly multi-task * Can-do attitude, proactive and self-starting, with the ability to think quickly on your feet * Able to troubleshoot, spot and manage potential issues, and proactively anticipate re-organisation of priorities * Positive disposition; calm, level-headed under pressure * Highly professional communication skills * Confidentiality and discretion in all matters relating to the Group Director of Assurance and the Deputy Company Secretary, their departments and wider business * Advanced level of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills * Considerable and demonstrable experience of supporting an executive-level post
To provide full professional support to the Group Director of Assurance and the Deputy Company Secretary.
Manage the diaries of the Group Director of Assurance and Deputy Company Secretary, coordinating internal and external meetings
- Assist with managing priorities and workflow, providing timely reminders, managing action logs and helping to allocate necessary time to ensure commitments are met
- Prepare, collate and disseminate high quality meeting materials and documentation
- Arrange all UK and international travel and accommodation, collecting travel documentation and preparing comprehensive trip itineraries
- Maintain an efficient workflow, ensuring that actions are completed by the team and that requests (expenses, annual leave etc.) are reviewed/signed off by the Director/Deputy Company Secretary (and processed where necessary) in a timely and efficient manner
- Act as a focal point for the Internal Audit function and Company Secretariat delivering a high standard of service and representing both corporate functions in the most positive and professional manner
- Create and format documents, presentations and reports using advanced IT skills.
- Use financial and procurement systems, raising purchase orders and processing invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete and process monthly expenses
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system (both shared drive and physical), paying particular attention to records from standing meetings and compliance requirements (policies, etc.)
- Undertake general office administration duties, including control of correspondence, room bookings, meeting catering, raising issues with the IT helpdesk etc.
- Manage the supply of stationary within the function
- Collate attendance documentation for submission to HR monthly
- Maintain a calendar of team whereabouts
- To possess a working knowledge of the Group’s business priorities and objectives
- To comply with all Be Safe policies and support new initiatives
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all peers and colleagues
If you would like to apply for this role, please call me on 02075098421 or e- email@example.com