COMPANY SECRETARY (BASED IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS)
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 28 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
About You * Minimum of five years’ experience as a company secretary to a portfolio of investment funds and other similar structures; * Professionally qualified as a chartered secretary (ICSA or Legal equivalent); * An in depth knowledge of fund and SPV structures and the ongoing requirements of the Cayman Islands Company Law and CIMA regulations relating to investment funds; * Strong corporate governance knowledge and experience required; * Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential; * Candidates who have ViewPoint and BoardVantage experience will be preferred; * Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and organizational skills and leadership abilities required; and * Bi-lingual skills a plus but not mandatory.
About the Role & Team
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. This role will involve managing a team of staff that provide day to day administration and secretarial functions to a large portfolio of companies and investment funds.
Job Duties in Brief
- Managing a team of staff providing corporate secretarial/registered office services to a large portfolio of investment funds and other corporate structures;
- Preparing for, and attending, client board meetings in the capacity of company secretary including preparation of board packs and taking minutes of such meetings;
- Preparation of Company Resolutions, preparing and making filings with the Registrar of Companies and CIMA on a timely basis;
- Working closely with other Citco offices and clients worldwide to ensure timely delivery of a high quality service;
- Supervision of A/R and co-ordination of annual invoices;
- Overseas travel to attend board meetings may be required;
- Must be able to build and foster good relationships with senior personnel at client companies;
- Contributing to marketing and business development initiatives and representing the business at key industry events; and
- Performing any other duties as requested by the Managing Director to ensure the smooth operations of the team.
If you would like to apply for this role or discuss it further, please call me on 02075098421 or e- firstname.lastname@example.org