ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY (FTSE 100)
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 28 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
* Previous recent experience working as an Assistant Company Secretary or similar experience * Knowledge of UK Company Law, UK Corporate Governance Code, Listing and Transparency and Disclosure rules * Understanding of common share incentive schemes * Experience working in a Company Secretarial team within a listed company, including making announcements on the London Stock Exchange * First class communication skills both written and verbal * Working knowledge of Blueprint * Experience working in a head office environment amongst senior employees beneficial * Excellent IT skills, including experience using Blueprint OneWorld Qualifications * ICSA or Legally Qualified
- Liaise with overseas managers to implement best practice for subsidiary governance and ensure subsidiary knowledge is recorded and up to date on Blueprint
- Manage the relationship with external subsidiary governance providers.
- Identify and implement improved processes and capabilities for Blueprint
- Responsible for the statutory and regulatory administration of UK Group Subsidiaries, including directorate changes, annual returns and any other filings required to be made with Companies House
- Work in cross-functional teams to deliver subsidiary re-organisation projects, providing Company Secretarial support and insight
- Responsible for the production of the Group Structure Chart
Listed Company Regulation / Shareholder Services
- Draft and proof stock exchange announcements
- Maintain the Group's share capital records ensuring information held is up to date and accurate.
- Develop external relationships with the Registrar, working closely to resolve any shareholder queries
- Manage the Company's dividend process including proofing the dividend stationary identifying layout improvements, and ensuring timely payment is made
- Maintain the Company Insider List and to ensure employees are notified of restricted periods
- Involvement in the production of the Company's annual report, providing editorial input in relevant areas of the Report (Information for Investors, Directors Report) and proofing and editing
- Administration of the Group's share incentive schemes, including the granting, lapsing, vesting, exercise, release and reporting of share awards.
- Provide support to shareholders on share scheme queries and ensure responses are made quickly.
- Develop and improve the promotion of the Company's Sharesave plan, oversee the offer and maturity process.
If you would like to apply or discuss this further, please call me on 02075098421 or email@example.com