Assistant Company Secretary
Salary £40000 - £43000 per annum
Consultant Tom Lucas
Date posted 15 February 2017
This is an initial 12 month contract role working as an Assistant Company Secretary for a Construction company based in Staines Upon Thames and to start ideally ASAP. You will support the Company Secretary in delivering an efficient service to the Group through the timely completion of all aspects of their role.
This role will involve:
- Taking ownership of governance records for the Association - ensuring that all governance arrangements are administered in a timely manner
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the production of statutory returns for regulators and other bodies. e.g. Homes & Communities Agency, Financial Conduct Authority etc.
- Participating in the induction of new members appointed to the Group and subsidiary Boards.
- Contribution in reviewing processes and procedures for various aspects of the Company Secretary’s work and take responsibility for their management
- Accurately maintaining the Association’s Land Registry database - ensuring that all records of property registered with Land Registry are kept up to date
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the production of statutory returns for regulators and other bodies
- Reviewing processes and procedures for various aspects of the Company Secretary’s work and taking responsibility for their management
- Accurately maintaining the Association’s Land Registry database
- Support in the induction of new board members
Key experience and skills required:
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience of working in Corporate or Legal administration
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the different forms of a legal entity
If you feel you have the requisite skill set for the above role, please get in touch on 02075098421 or firstname.lastname@example.org