Assistant Company Secretary
Location City of London
Consultant Andrew Coulter
Date posted 25 October 2016
An outstanding, world renown FTSE 100 Financial Services firm based in London, are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to work within their Secretariat and wider Legal department.
As Assistant Company Secretary your primary aim will be to provide Company Secretarial and Administrative support to the UK Company Secretary and the Secretarial department.
Working within a team of six within the City of London, as Assistant Company Secretary your responsibilities will include a combination of:
- Managing committees – responsible for the efficient running of governance committees including the Prudential Audit Conduct Committee (PACC) of this FTSE 100 Bank. Work with Chairman to set agenda, ensuring relevant and accurate meeting packs / management information and production of minutes to a high standard
- Regulatory – responsible for ensuring the timely distribution of regulatory announcements on the LSE and also another international stock exchange
- Regulatory – responsible for the timely and accurate submission of close links and shareholder controller reporting
- Administrative – to maintain terms of reference for group companies and to assist with the continue maintenance of departmental procedures
- Projects – to assist in group corporate actions as and when required
- Projects – assist in corporate transactions as when required – prepare board resolutions and supporting documents including, amongst others, powers of attorney
- General - support to the department and function when required
As Assistant Company Secretary, you will have a number of years experience and will have FTSE and Financial Services experience; however this is not essential. Ideally, you will be ICSA qualified however this is not essential. This FTSE 100 financial services organisation is one of the top financial services within the City of London.
If you are a driven Assistant Company Secretary, or aspiring Senior Company Secretarial Assistant looking for a step please get in touch on 02075098169 or email email@example.com