Assistant Company Secretary
Location City of London
Consultant Andrew Coulter
Date posted 03 October 2016
A fantastic role has arisen within a multinational Asset Management Organisation. This asset manager is looking to hire a Assistant Company Secretary, for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave, and would suit a candidate who has extensive experience within this legal space and is happy to work in the City of London.
About the Assistant Company Secretary role:
The main focus of this Assistant Company Secretary role is to ensure the maintenance of activity within this busy secretariat in addition to undertaking ad hoc tasks within the wider business.
Specifically the role will will focus on the following:
- Assist in the maintenance of statutory records
- Preparation and collation of board and committee papers
- To be a point of contact for communications between Company Secretarial and other departments and external bodies and to investigate and answer company and corporate governance queries.
- To schedule and attend board and committee meetings
- Qualified Company Secretary
- Used to dealing with people at all levels of the business
- Ability to take and write formal minutes and strong understanding of the English language
- To act in a professional manner and to be a point of contact and ambassador for the company secretary team
- Knowledge of the Companies Act and other appropriate legislation.
- Strong IT skills
This rare opportunity would suit an experienced Assistant Company Secretary who has worked within the financial services area and is a fantastic opportunity to work for a experience a multinational Asset Manager.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.