Salary £500 - £550 per annum
Consultant Hannah Davies
Date posted 17 June 2022other legal/commercial-law 2022-06-17 2022-07-17 legal Bristol Bristol GB TELECOMMUTE GBP 500 550 550 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In-House Commercial Solicitor Immediate Start Locum Role Remote Are you a Locum Commercial Solicitor looking for your next interim project? Are you immediately available to embark upon your next In-House role? If so, please get in touch.
About the role:
As the Interim Locum Solicitor, you will undertake the following work flows:
• Advise on a range of Commercial matters.
• Advise key stakeholders on managing and mitigating legal, commercial and Lending risk across the business.
• Identify risk, escalate to senior stakeholders and recommend / implement solutions within the relevant business teams.
• Advise on commercial matters for example working closely with the procurement, digital, product, brand, marketing, and IT teams.
• Manage external relationships with legal panels.
• Be involved in delivering ad hoc projects to the business.
About the Locum Commercial Solicitor:
You will be a UK Qualified solicitor with extensive Commercial Contracts experience. You will have previous In-House experience, ideally within Financial Services.
• Immediately available or have a short notice period
• Excellent technical legal skills including the ability to draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts
• Strong communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and a proactive attitude
About the organisaton:
The leading Financial organisation is seeking an experienced Commercial Solicitor for an interim period. The successful Solicitor will benefit from a competitive hourly rate, remote working and an exceptional working environment.
If you are interested in this role or any other interim roles, please get in touch at 0121 260 2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annumLocation: BristolDate posted: 10 June 2022Interim Research Paralegal 12 Months Fixed Term Contract Bristol Are you a pro-active and adaptable Paralegal looking to work in an exceptional law firm? Do you want to hone your legal skills and take the next step in your career? If so, please get in touch.