Legal Counsel - Projects & Infrastructure
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 legal London London GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a projects & infrastructure lawyer to move in-house into a growing industry.
A global infrastructure and engineering company are looking for a talented projects & infrastructure or commercial lawyer to join the growing group legal function.
The role will oversee, support and advise on a large variety of commercial work and corporate matters, including reviewing and drafting letters, bids, large commercial and outsourcing contracts.
- Provide strategic legal advice and contribute to the successful delivery of major projects.
- Reviewing and drafting letters, bids, large commercial and outsourcing contracts;
- Supporting the creation of JVs, partnerships, PFI/PPP and M&A.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- UK qualified solicitor or qualified from a relevant foreign jurisdiction with some relevant British work experience;
- 3-6 years PQE experience in a projects or commercial role however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Relevant commercial legal experience from either a previous secondment or an existing in-house role would be helpful.
Please click on the link to apply for this in-house role.