Legal Counsel - Technology & IP
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 legal London London GB GBP 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working closely with the innovation and new product team, this is a great opportunity for a commercial or IP lawyer to move in-house.
A fantastic opportunity for a commercial and IP lawyer to join a global technology company who are at the forefront of new technology and innovation.
The business offers great support in training and development of their in-house lawyers as well as the chance to be involved more commercially at a senior level.
- Provide legal advice and support relating to matters such as client and supplier agreements, business innovation and digital product initiatives;
- Providing legal advice to a wide range of teams across the organisation, liaising with internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Conducting training on key legal issues and developments.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A commercial or IP lawyer with 1-4 years PQE experience however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Strong academics and training, including legal drafting and negotiating, and relationship management.
Please click on the link to apply for this Legal Counsel role